Child Visitation Attorney in Dothan
Dothan child visitation lawyers representing clients in Dothan, Abbeville, Ozark and the entire Wiregrass region
Children are unfortunately used as pawns in divorce cases where the parents no longer like one another. If a clear visitation schedule is not established, one of the parents is more likely to abuse their rights, and the children are the ones that are harmed. Even in an amicable divorce, things can turn sour down the road. Uncertainty about specific details of child visitation can lead to uncomfortable and unnecessary disputes. It is in everyone’s best interest to establish a schedule to answer the following common questions:
- Where do the children spend the Holidays?
- How long do the children spend with their father during the summer?
- While they are with their father this summer, do I get the weekends?
- Do I get to see the children on my birthday? What about their birthdays?
- Do I see the children on mother’s day even though its his visitation weekend?
- Their father works during his visitation. Can he decide who keeps the children?
- What time and where do we exchange the children if we can’t agree?
Above are some of the most common questions we get from child visitation clients. You should hire a competent divorce attorney to settle these terms before the divorce is final or otherwise you will likely be encountering one of these questions.
With child visitation, you can’t have any uncertainty. The Dothan child visitation attorneys with Parkman White, LLP are experienced in negotiating thorough and sensible visitation schedules without court intervention so that both parents are aware of all of the details of their child visitation. Contact Parkman White, LLP today at 334-792-1900.