Dothan Family Law Attorneys
Family law lawyers helping families throughout Abbeville, Henry County and Houston County
If you are searching for Dothan family law attorneys, chances are that you are currently experiencing significant struggles in your life: divorce and its related stress, child custody disputes, property division and alimony conflicts, and other family law matters can be some of the most difficult challenges any of us will ever face. At Parkman & White, we will be on your side to carry some of the weight of these burdens.
With extensive experience and a history of helping thousands of clients, Family Law Attorney Mark Johnson at the Dothan Office of Parkman & White is able to provide more than excellent legal representation; he is also able to offer insightful advice and experienced-based guidance through your family law case. For compassion and wisdom based on his many years of practicing law, call 334-792-1900 for a free consultation.
Common questions that an Alabama divorce lawyer can answer
An experienced lawyer—like Dothan’s Family Law Attorney Mark Johnson—can offer answers to your most complex questions. Though the emotional impact of an Alabama divorce may be deep, the legal complexities can be extremely deep as well. Some of the questions that an accomplished family law lawyer can answer include the following:
- My family just moved to Alabama and now we are divorcing: Are there residency requirements for divorce in Alabama?
- How can I protect my assets through a divorce?
- I cheated on my spouse: do I still have custody rights?
- My ex-spouse wants to move out of the state with our children: what can I do?
- We are divorcing without any conflict: do we still need a lawyer?
- In what ways will debt be handled after our divorce and can I file bankruptcy at the same time?
- How long does the divorce process take?
This is also only a small sample of the many questions that Dothan Attorney Mark Johnson is prepared to answer. Your future well-being—emotional and financial—may hang in the balance throughout a divorce or family law dispute. Do not face this without the benefit of excellent legal representation.
Whether you are in Dothan, Abbeville, or anywhere in Houston County or Henry County, Mr. Johnson can offer you legal representation anywhere in southeastern Alabama. Call 334-792-1900 for a free consultation with a family law attorney who will always protect your best interests.